Monday, July 19, 2010

Mommy Tip Monday

So, I've taken a little time off from blogging this summer. It has been a busy one. The twinadoes have weekly story times, swim lessons, and various other social dates. Their calendar is more packed than mine!

We took a little road trip and headed to Columbus to visit COSI. There was a special exhibit of John Deere equipment and my boy LOVES all things Deere, so we loaded up and headed South.

The kids love water as much as I do, so we were sure to book a hotel with a pool. When I shop the clearance at the end of the season (or at the dollar store) I always buy a couple of extra sets of water wings, rings, and beach balls and pack them away in our travel bag. The kids couldn't touch bottom in the shallowest part of the hotel pool so the rings were a lifesaver.


No comments:

Post a Comment