Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Photo Cards

I know, I know. The turkey isn’t even on the table yet, but my mind is already on Christmas. As a mom of twinadoes, I’ve always got to be two steps ahead of the game!


As I mentioned previously when I asked for some ideas on what to do with my kids while I work out of the house, I have a little photography business that I’m getting off the ground. I take A LOT of pictures. Anywhere between 800-1,500 a MONTH, and those are just my kids. Just kidding, that is family and work combined.

Of course, I send photo cards.

I’ve got several designs in mind, but can’t decide.


Help! I’m liking blacks and reds this year. I already got the address labels printed and that is what they are, so I might as well go with it.

I’ve always used Shutterfly for my picture gifts and cards (I’ve SO far behind in printing actual 4 X6’s for my book though!) They have a nice selection and a fast turnaround. As a couponer, I like their specials as well.

So head on over and check it out. My favorite gifts to make are calendars and mugs. They also have many other photo gifts you can design.

Happy shopping!!!

1 comment:

  1. Don't know if this is your choice but I really like the bottom card...looks so much more unique...

    ReplyDelete