Monday, June 7, 2010

Busy, Busy, Busy

Life has been crazy and I feel like the only time I have to write is at 11p, when I am dead tired and wouldn't do a post justice. It is just the way life is at the moment. The kids have begun to resist the afternoon so I don't even have that much of a break anymore.

The weekend was packed, as usual. Friday we headed to St. Clare's festival to see our friends band, Abby Normal and the Detroit Lean. Check them out, they are a lot of fun and are playing a couple of all-age shows this summer, so the twinadoes will be getting their dance on. Nolan was having a blast, dancin' his little heart out. Reagan was, oddly, quiet. She hung by me or her Daddy most of the night. She did enjoy some lemon ice. Guess we all have our off days.

I hosted a canning party compliments of Ball Canning this past weekend. It was a lot of fun and has motivated me to can more this year. I usually only do pickles, but I think I'm going to start doing some jelly. At the rate Reagan goes through toast, it would be a wise idea. Plus, I will control what goes in it.


We are heading to Waldameer in Erie, PA this week. Should be a fun day trip. I'll let you know.

No comments:

Post a Comment