Monday, May 10, 2010

Mommy Tip Monday

I always keep 2 frisbee's in the car. We got them for free at a restaurant on kids nights.

Yes, they are fun toys, but they also make great plates! The curved sides keep food in. The kids can even have ketchup or dip without too much of a mess.

When the kids are done eating, I wash them off and they make a great sturdy surface for coloring in small notebooks. Nice for the kids (and me) that the crayons don't roll all over the back of the van.

Less mess, less waste.

Helps to save the earth. And my sanity.

2 comments:

  1. Today we were killing time, and stopped by McDonalds. Carter wanted fries, and I remembered this post. I pulled out the frisbee that I always keep in the car... Evidence that this blog is worthwhile. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ps- i took a photographic evidence, but i don't know how to post it.

    ReplyDelete